Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+251 911 06 92 75
Awash National Park – Bale Mountains National Park – Sof Omar caves – Awassa – Arba Minch – Nechisar National Park – Langano – Abiatta-Shalla National Park
The Great Rift Valley
Day 1: Arrival in Addis Ababa and Addis Abeba city Tour
– Visit the national Museum with Lucy
– The Hilltop Monastery of Entoto Miriam Church and Menelik’s palace
– The trinity cathedral and free time
Day 2: Drive from Addis Ababa to Arbaminch
– En-route Visit, Tiya archeological site, Adadi Mariam Rock hewn Church,
– Picnic lunch – Late afternoon enjoy and relax in the Beautiful city of Arba Minch with awe-inspiring view of the two Lakes with “God’s bridge” bisecting them
Overnight in Arbaminch
Day 3: Visit Arbaminch and surrounding sites.
– Visit Chamo Lake and Nechsar national park with long Boat excursion on one of the deepest Lakes in Ethiopia. Enjoy watching the largest Nile crocodile & Hippos. Proceed to see the rare African Zebra and Gazzle on the other side of the National park. After an enjoyable day, return to the lodge for overnight.
Day 4: Excursion to visit the Konso tribe and their cultural Village, a world heritage (UNESCO) site). Konso are known for totems honoring the dead and agricultural terracing techniques. Visit their traditional collection on the small Museum. Lunch at one of the lodges. In the afternoon, drive back to Arbaminch for overnight.
Overnight in Arbaminch,
Day 5: Drive to Hawassa via the Great Rift Valley lakes region
In the morning, embark on an hour drive to the Gughe Mountain to witness the cultural life style of Dorze people, known for their Cotton Weaving, Elephant-Shaped hut made from the False Banana tree. Take part in the preparation of the false Banana food called Kocho, and give it a try. Continue driving to Hawassa via the rift valley and if time permit, stop in some local villages to see the Guraghe societal life. Try to arrive in Hawassa early afternoon before the Sun sets, so we can enjoy the sunset over the beautiful Hawassa Lake.
Overnight in Hawassa at hotel.
Day 6: Drive from Hawassa to Addis Ababa
In the morning, visit the habitual action of Sidamo people involving in the fresh Fish Market where fishermen brings different types of Fishes mainly, Catfish, Nile Perch and White Fish and sell it to the neighborhood. Pretty interesting place for photography and to do people-watching. Continue driving to Addis, En-route Visit the rift Valley lakes and Abjhatha Shalla national park to see some of the endemic and migratory birds of Ethiopia. Lunch will be at the beautiful Sabana lodge on the shore of Lake Langano. Continue driving to Addis Ababa for overnight.
End of the tour.